Did You Know!
With mobiShastra's single SMPP and HTTP Connectivity you can send SMS anywhere in the World. You are Free from manging Multiple Connectivties and Purchasing SMS Credits from multiple vendors or purchasing SMS Credits per Country or Network.
For more details contact us at email@example.com
Global Messaging Solution
mobiShastra state of Art Global Messaging Solutions enables you to reach out your customers anywhere in the world. Robust platform, multiple connectivity ensures your communication reaches your customer on time. We have a team of consultants who can guide you to plan mobile campaigns in most effect ways to maximize your ROI.
Why mobiShastra Global Messaging Service?
- Single Connectivity to Deliver Message almost everywhere in world.
- Robust and Proven Platform handling millions of messages every day
- Cost Effective and highly reliable as we have direct Telco connectivity
- Capable of providing connectivity over Web, HTTP, SMPP, XML, HTTPS, Excel Plug-in, Desktop Client or in whatever format you are looking for
- 24 X 7 dedicated Service Support
- Short Codes and Long codes available in most of the countries for effective two way communication.
Advantages For Me:
- No Technical Skills required, just purchase credits and you are good to go
- Touch base with your friends, customers and colleges on the go with personalized and cost effective manner.
Advantages For Enterprise:
- Reach out important communication or promotional offers to your customers throughout the world
- No need to change your current systems, software`s et al. Our technical team has capability of integration with your current system keeping your important data security in mind.
Advantage For SMS Aggregators:
- Hassle free integration over HTTP, SMPP and white labeled solution
- Single API for global connectivity
- Huge TPS and direct connectivity with Telco`s ensures timely deliver
- Technology Support if you are looking for new messaging business setup or expanding current capacities
Using Our Gateways you push any kind of messages as stated below
- Long Messages
- Flash Messages
- Unicode / Pictures / Ringtones
- WAP Messages
- Business Card
- Operator Logo
- Concatenated SMS
- Over The Air (OTA)