Long Code & Short Code
Short Code and Long code are normally used to get response from customer. It is also ideal to check what impact your campaign has made. These numbers are designed so that it can be remembered easily, mostly it will be of 5 digit numbers for short code and 10 digits for long code, to which mobile users can send text messages and get the desired response in the matter of seconds. They are easier to remember, handy and integrated across all telecom operators to provide a seamless experience to all.
Why Short Code:-
Short codes are normally premium numbers and are very easy to remember they can be used for following purposes:
- Lead generation
- Consumers can fetch Information-on-Demand by sending a text message.
- City-based or pin code-based Dealer/Store Locators.
- SMS Based Contest, opinion poll, voting, games, quiz or trivia
- User get charged More than long code
- County and Operator Specific
Available Short Code:
- India : 56465
- UAE : 5049
Why Virtual Mobile Number – It`s Global
These looks like normal mobile numbers and users are also charges normally as per their billing plan for sending messages on these numbers, following are the features and benefits of VMN.
- Its Global, your customer from anywhere in the world can send messages on these numbers
- Customers From anywhere in the world can Call on these numbers, thus single global identity
- Did you Know! Long Codes powered by mobiShasrta can handle Voice, SMS and USSD.
Where can use: - Some Examples
- Business / Customer lead generation
- Information on demand
- SMS Contest, polling & voting service
- Feedback from customers, employees or any target group
- Opt-in Services
- Database creation of potential customers (region wise, product wise, etc)
Please send your business enquiries at email@example.com for more details.