Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) can be used for WAP browsing, prepaid callback service, mobile-money services, location-based content services, menu-based information services, customer self service et al. USSD messages create a real-time connection during a USSD session. The connection remains open, allowing a two-way exchange of a sequence of data. This makes USSD more responsive than services that use SMS.
mobiShastra's USSD Gateway is one of the most robust and versatile platform available, thanks for our constant efforts in making it world`s best. We handle high-speed real time interaction, keeping ease of use / browsing in mind and without consuming large amount of bandwidth.
- Robust and Highly Scalable Platform
- Now Handle A2P Traffic also with short code management, thus opening new revenues stream for the Telco`s.
- Supports both SIM toolkit Application and Wireless Application protocol
- Complex logic to support multiple applications within a single platform
- Integrates high quality products in the market that makes it a high performance, robust and reliable system.
The USSD Gateway includes:-
- GSM Network Interface
- USSD Center Kernel
- Dynamic Menu Creator
- SMS Redirector
- Application Programming Interface
- Graphical User Interface
- Billing Interface
- USSD reduces operational costs to a large extent. It keeps your customer care less burdened.
- Increases ARPU by offering interactive services to all your customers.
- Fast implementation of new services thanks to the menu configuration on the server side.
- User-convenient, menu-based direct access from the mobile phone keyboard
- Fast response time to service requests
- Worldwide easy access to value-added services using the same dialing sequence